Hola m'dears!
You've just entered my own piece of cloud nine...
http://charmwritesitdown.blogspot.com/

Let me remind you this.
Once you've set foot on my cyberdiary, you're bound to follow my rules.
And if you have no plans to follow them, please, just leave. 'Kay?

If you've decided to stay, take note of the following;
» Ripping, stealing, copying and spamming are highly proscribed.
» To avoid spamming my cbox, just press the Screamo! button once.
» If you have ruddy things to say, just zip it.
» Lastly, I'm no monster, I won't eat you. Just follow these and we're cool. ;)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, guys. :3


Fine, fresh, fierce. We got it on lock.
Monday, May 17, 2010,10:25 PM
Now Playing: California Gurls - Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dogg

Good evening folks! :) Today is Tita Baby's birthday.

I woke up at 7 wondering why I woke up so early. So I went to sleep and woke up at 8:47, I guess. I'm not so sure about the time. All I know is that in a couple of minutes, it's going to be 9:00am. What's with that time? I am supposed to get ready and wait for my Tita so that we could go to my school and get CJ's books and buy his PE uniform. But because I used the computer and enjoyed using Tumblr and Facebook, as usual, I was late. :))) I think it was already 9:30 or 9:40 when I turned it off to take a bath. After preparing, my brother and I went to my other Tita's house to get something from Ate Abbie.

Then we went to school. I got his 4 books and 2 notebooks and the brown bag from DLA. Nice, I still got my green bag and maybe, I'll have two now. Wow, collection? Then we bought a PE uniform for him. I even saw Erikha and Ira there. :D Anyway, the one we bought for him were the smallest size but still, they look big on him. I bet it feels baggy.

We went to SM Molino after. I bought some stuff in Watsons, ate ice cream and went to a phone technician. Now my phone's fixed! \:D/ I'm planning to put songs in it again, and never use the phone memory for texts again. Yeah, lesson learned.

Then we went home and slept for about 3 or 4 hours, longest ever for the whole summer. Cause I just slept in the afternoon twice. :)))) Chatted with my mom, and went to my Tita to greet her a Happy Birthday. Got invited to dinner, and went. Drinked milk, showered and now currently chatting with my dad. That's how my day went.

I guess I'll end this one now. Good night guys! Thanks for reading! :-h

// i believe that we can be extraordinary together rather than ordinary apart. ♥
go up