Hola m'dears!
You've just entered my own piece of cloud nine...
http://charmwritesitdown.blogspot.com/

Let me remind you this.
Once you've set foot on my cyberdiary, you're bound to follow my rules.
And if you have no plans to follow them, please, just leave. 'Kay?

If you've decided to stay, take note of the following;
» Ripping, stealing, copying and spamming are highly proscribed.
» To avoid spamming my cbox, just press the Screamo! button once.
» If you have ruddy things to say, just zip it.
» Lastly, I'm no monster, I won't eat you. Just follow these and we're cool. ;)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, guys. :3


Even a thousand miles can't keep us apart.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010,12:00 AM
Cause my heart is wherever you are.

ELECTION DAY. :)

Well, Ninoy is leading... HAHAHA. Draft lang to eh, I forgot what I was doing that day. Except that my dad made me look like a Comelec personnel cause I'm always updatin' him with the leading presidents and vice presidents. :)))))) Lol.

So what am I going to say here? Probably just end this fuggin' draft again. Hmm. So congratulations to Noynoy and Jejomar for winning those two highest positions and I hope they are the change we are waiting for.

---
:3

// i believe that we can be extraordinary together rather than ordinary apart. ♥
go up