Hola m'dears!
You've just entered my own piece of cloud nine...
http://charmwritesitdown.blogspot.com/

Let me remind you this.
Once you've set foot on my cyberdiary, you're bound to follow my rules.
And if you have no plans to follow them, please, just leave. 'Kay?

If you've decided to stay, take note of the following;
» Ripping, stealing, copying and spamming are highly proscribed.
» To avoid spamming my cbox, just press the Screamo! button once.
» If you have ruddy things to say, just zip it.
» Lastly, I'm no monster, I won't eat you. Just follow these and we're cool. ;)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, guys. :3


Talk about stupidity.
Thursday, May 6, 2010,9:13 PM
Ow-kay. I'm not in the good mood so expect my words to be, you know, a bit unpleasant or something. But I still want to blog. This is the place I can totally express what I feel.

So today's supposed to be a good one but... :| I don't know if it's right to share this but I just don't have anyone to share this with. I couldn't tell this to the people here in the house but I don't have any other people near to talk to. So... it leaves me with no option, but my blog.

So there's someone who's calling the house and I don't know who it is. Then someone called me in my phone and I was able to talk with that person. The problem is, he wouldn't tell me if he was that caller or not. He was like mumbling something and I totally have no idea what that meant. My grandma asked me who I was talking with. I told her it was a schoolmate of mine. And my sentence ended with a, "Kulit kasi." Maybe he thought I was referring to me cause he said, "Sakit naman nun." OHYEAH. I don't know if I'm still typing the exact words... But that's what the statements mean. And I was asking him if he was the prank caller and he was mumbling again. Now, I'm irritated. Because a couple of days ago, he called and I really wanted to talk to him but he wasn't even saying something. He was whispering. And I got a bit pissed because I really want to talk to him again but he's like that and we weren't even able to talk properly. So I raised my voice and I was really pissed off now. I told him what the mumbling means, if it was a yes or a no. But he still didn't answer. So I told him "Bahala ka na nga." and turned the call off. :|

Okay, I know it's my fault. And ending the call even made it worst. :(( How stupid of me to do that. :| x_x

Anyway, good evening to all of you guys who are having a good time and enjoy it. I don't want to ruin your night with my story.

We went to school lately and I was already enrolled. My brother is scheduled to take his entrance exam tomorrow and I hope he passes. Good night everyone. I don't know what else to say. Sorry for this lame and emotional post.

---

I wasn't able to sleep so I went online again. And guess what? He said sorry - even though I'm the one who turned the call off... :| - and it even made me more guilty and I said sorry too for being too mataray. So it's peace already. :D And he was the prank caller. :)))

// i believe that we can be extraordinary together rather than ordinary apart. ♥
go up